Traveling caregivers

An employer must always pay at least minimum wage to its employees for all hours worked.
For example, if the travel occurs within the state of California, then the minimum rate of $10.50 an hour applies. Otherwise, the Federal rate of $7.25 applies.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful


Article is closed for comments.