What happens at the end of the year?

Household employers have to prepare and distribute Form W-2 to each employee at the end of the year, file Schedule H with the employer’s personal income tax return, and file Form W-2 Copy A and Form W-3 with the Social Security Administration. When you choose to work with Kindly Care, we’ll handle the the distribution of your employee’s W-2/W-3 forms and provide you with your Schedule H form. All you’ll need to do is hand it over to your CPA at tax time.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful


Article is closed for comments.