How do I obtain an EIN?

Household employers must obtain a Federal “Employer Identification Number” (EIN) that registers you as an employer. This is similar to your social security number and can be obtained from the Economic Development Department (EDD). We’ll take care of the application on your behalf when you sign up!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Article is closed for comments.